Friday, August 29, 2008


today wear merdeka shirt & i looked like as if i'm going for a slumber party .
'cos it's like a pyjamas ! LMAO
sooo , when i reached school , i got 2 friends to helped me fold my sleeves [ they sukarela . not i forced them to do so . =P ]
during sejarah period , pn. teoh gave our sejarah paper .
and i hate it .
yng , peini & chan win me !!
gawddd .
highest is yng which is 96 !
and i only got 93 ~
*sobs*
after recess , the teachers got a gathering for Pn. Lim who's leaving our school & go to australia !
gonna miss her much .
:(
so , the prefects have to take care of the class .
as for my class , genevieve and hooimui take care .
me , tong , gene , chan and even chit chat about our memories when we're in stand6 .
the topic last quite long till 2 periods of pm/nil finished .
teehee ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB