Monday, August 25, 2008

tomorrow HOLIDAY !
yippy ~
don't be over thrill .
it's just one day .
:X
today get our results [ most of it ]
& guess what ?
my maths not really that bad .
i got a damn B .
blahss .
and as for my moral i got an A .
during recess we got our sivik folio's marks .
which i got an A !
hehs .
after recess , we had geografi .
idiotic salmiah gave our exam paper . i got an A !
:DD
when doing my corrections , that bloody teacher called my name and said , ' nak selik rambut kamu atau nak cikgu potong untuk kamu ? '
i was like WTF !
so i innocently ' selik ' my fringe back . [ i look so freakish tambai ! ]
@@
neways ,
during kh time , winiaty called a few people including me .
those whose names were called totally freaked out like as if we done something illegal ! since she was our discipline teacher .
:0
that's all for now .
i'll keep u guys updated next time .
x33

wenzhao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB