Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our mini sketch for our English oral test .

well , my character sucks ! 'thanks' a lot to Karine .

-

-

-


Good day to Puan Noor Azlina and fellow classmates . On this bright and cheerful day , we are going to present a sketch entitled Friends First . Shin Yi as Shawn , Jie Ni as Jenny , Wen Zhao as Wendy , Woan Yng as Sheryl and Cheah Cheah as Julianne . We’ll start our sketch now .

Jenny : Hi girls . It’s been awhile since we last seen each other .

Wendy : Hi . How was your last holidays ?

Sheryl : Good . I went shopping at United States , get my hair done , paint my nails , hang out with a cute guy ( continue babbling )

Jenny : Sheryl …

Sheryl : Huh ?

Jenny : Stop .

Sheryl : er … okay .

Wendy (sigh ) Wish I had a boyfriend .

Jenny : You’ll get one soon . Be happy . You still have us right ?

Wendy : Yeah . You guys are the best .)

Sheryl : I’m so not a guy . I’m a girl . ( smiling stupidly )

Jenny : Whatever . So , wanna go shopping today ? After school ?

Sheryl : Yeah . Sure .

Wendy : I’ll have to pass . Maybe next time .

Jenny : Okay. Sheryl , see you at 2 alright ?

Sheryl : Okay .


***


At the park ...


Wendy : (sigh ) They must be enjoying now . Why am I be the lame one ?

Wendy walks and bumped into Shawn . It was love at first sight . Wendy spend her time IMing , smsing and talking to Shawn . One afternoon …

Wendy : Ya . It was funny . I miss you a lot . Wanna meet later ? ( one the phone )

Bell door rings

Wendy : Hold on a sec , Hi girls !

Sheryl : Hi . We have to finish our science project or else we are going to fail .

Jenny : Ya . Can we do it now ? At your house ?

Wendy : Really ? oh , okay . I’ll meet you now okay ?

Sheryl : Wen ? Are you even listening to us ?

Wendy : Bye . Gotta go . Love you .

Jenny : What ?!

Wendy meets Shawn at the mall .

Wendy : Hi . Wanna grab a bite ?

Shawn : Okay . So , actually , are we dating ?

Wendy : ( blushes ) I don’t know .

Shawn : Well , do you wanna be my girl ?

Wendy : I guess so .


***


At school ...


Wendy : Girls ! I have a boyfriend . He’s so cute , funny , charming , caring , considering …

Jenny : Stop . He’s cheating on you .

Wendy : What ? I don’t believe you . You guys are just jealous .

Sheryl : For the last time , I’m not a GUY !

Wendy : Whatever .

Jenny : Fine . You think I’m lying , I’ll prove it to you .

Wendy : Fine .


***

At the mall …

Julianne : Shawn . You’re just so cute .

Shawn : Thanks . ( putting his arms around Julianne )

Wendy saw them together and burst into tears .

Shawn : Wendy ? Er … you’re here …

Wendy : I HATE you ! ( runs away as her heart broke )

Shawn : WENDY ~

Sheryl : Wendy ! Jenny ! Told you not to tell her .

Jenny : It’s what best for her .


***

The next day …

Wendy : I’m sorry girls .

Sheryl : At last ! You called me a girl . ( smiles ) Anyways , serves you right !

Jenny : Sheryl ! Shut up . It’s alright .

Wendy : So … we’re cool ?

Jenny : Yeah , we’re cool .

Sheryl : I’m not cool . I’m cute .

Wendy & Jenny : *fake vomiting*

Sheryl : *takes a stick as she chases Wendy and Jenny*

THE END


Was suppose to do it on Friday but ended next Monday only do .
- -
zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB