Saturday, September 27, 2008

went Queensbay Mall with Yng today .
Firstly , we went Forever 21 .
I asked Yng to help me find a dress that suits me .
so we walk around and around till Yng found a shorts .
Then later i found a dress , more like a lot .
Then we tried on , and Yng didn't buy but i bought mine .
Later that , we went Quicksilver and Billabong .
Walked to Borders later that to look for the recipe book for baking cake . [ Yng , not me ]
*people called* *saw them* *me and Yng act don't know*
went Starbucks .
Then went to cinema to buy tickets for the movie
so we walk and we walk and we walk all night for a few hours .
And OMG weihs , that fella ask me walk FROM THIRD FLOOR TO GROUND FLOOR !
WTF WTF ~
*speechless*
went back to the cinema again since the movie gonna start .
Half way watching we all plan to get out from there . [damn BORING weihss ! ]
Then that two fella went arcade so me and Yng walk around and around again .
TIRED weihss ! so we sat down and eat lollies , like WTHeck .
- -
and yeah , bought Chan's , Gene's and Even's present . I LOVE Even's . xDD
after that went back .
reach house , sis starts her "lecture" on my dress and stuffs .
*psst ! she's envy . xD*
After that , she rushed me to go bath cos going out again .
& HELLO ~ anyone tell you my legs HURTS ?!

PICTURES ;


she would kill me if she saw xP


we rested here . snapping pics . xd



LOL LOL ! yng ~ look at ME ! - -




who's pressie ? you'll know after the holidays ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB