Friday, September 19, 2008

yesterday something which i wasn't really expecting happened .
but don't wanna talk about it as it might hurt someone's feeling .
:X
today lehs ..
let's see ~
good stud mia discipline teacher tegur me & yng bout going around the school without permission and pas keluar .
Fuck .
it's like so damn many times i went out like that and this is the FIRST time kena tegur by that bloody freak .
*rawr*
& did the sketch ad .
i felt guilty to my friends weihss !
was it because of me , everyone get low marks ? =[
and during KH period , me n yng played "dare to say YES ?" game .
so we asked all those "..." questions lahs .
and OMGG !
we both kept on saying yes although it's kinda over .
xDD
so after getting bored and also out of questions , we played true or dare again .
but since it always goes to tong , me and yng give each other 3 dares .
and we're going to do that during Jota camp .
I CAN'T WAIT !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB