Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm BACK !
:D
As Vian said , my blog has been dead for 3 days .
- -
anyways , this is all just the summary of it .

1st day

Reached around 7 and met up with Yng and Karine .
we stood there and talked for like 1 hour plus .
then vian and her friends came to visit ... *flaming*
At 8 or 9 we're divided into groups [ me , Yng and Karine were in Oscar 2 ]
went to our class at the old block . Our room was 5 Bersih which is soooo "bersih" as i can say .
took pictures . went canteen . walked around . filled our persahabatan .
we couldn't sleep the whole night so we miscall alost everyone on our contact list .
xD


2nd day

bath . sew the damn badge [ Yng sewed for me ] LOL . tied hair WITHOUT mirror .
bertambahlah pula my hair is currently cacat @________@
wore the scarf with the weird woggle . *because of that we were late and ...*
Station Game !
I can seriously get thinner cause of running here and there .
sadly no outdoor . damn lame weyy this year ==
after that , went and bath .
guess what ?
waited for 30mins plus just to bath !
WTH .
and when it's my turn , i heard the fella blew his whistle and i was OMG , i just started !
zzz
Malam kebudayaan was freaking nice , just the part where we get to dance .
:)
this time , we slept .
for 5 hours and still tired .

3rd day

FINALLY !
i can't wait to get home .
@________@
hear the ceramah till wanna sleep but stayed awake , since that idiot Jason wanna take people's picute sleeping .
RAWRR*
half way sms with people and the people saw me and then told his friends and then people all O.O .
nvm .
I'm crapping .
Oh ya ! we need to clean toilet . zzz but me , yng and karine didn't . xD and for that , the whole Oscar group need to clean it . LMAO

***

reach home ,
bath ; eat ; sleep
then went shopping .
then sleep .
=D

PICTURES TIME ! ;

our room


from the outside


downstairs .

Komalaa & Misya

Hsbm . Where's Christine ?! xP

Yng & me [ sorry for her half face. =x ]

Me and Karine [ she popped in the picture when i took myself - - ]

Karine ! She took my pic so i took hers . =D


the guy's back . LMAO

click for larger view and u can see someone's mouth open . =X

NOW

presenting ...

Kok Nicole !
LOL LOL










the end of kok nicole . xP


Challenge Badge . I want ! @@


took this pic while people cleaning the toilet . xD

at house (:


badge .


For more pictures ,
please wait .
xPP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB