Wednesday, October 15, 2008

since Karine aka Moo told me she'd packed for Jota , I also went and packed just now .
there's like a bunch of things to bring .
here's the long list :

  1. Full U
  2. GreenT [ x2 ]
  3. Track bottom [ x2 ]
  4. Shorts
  5. Rc shirt
  6. Sport shoes
  7. Slippers
  8. School shoes
  9. Shampoo
  10. Comb
  11. Hair ties
  12. Sunblock [ for myself , Karine , Yng ]
  13. Mini fan
  14. Cellphone chager
  15. Cellphone !
  16. Lingeries ; ___ [ a MUST ]
  17. Towel
  18. Hanger [ x2 ]
  19. Plastic / paper bag
  20. Money $_____$
  21. SAFETY PINS ! [ so that i won't have to jahit the badge on the last day xD ]


there's more if i'm not mistaken .
and firstly i stuffed everything in my other bag until Yng message me telling me must bring backpack .
and i'm still wondering what to wear go . GreenT with shorts or GreenT with track bottom ?
O.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB