Friday, October 31, 2008

TAGGED by Yi Ting , Su Szien & Vian

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

1. Name the persons you tagged.

*Cheah-cheah

*Sheng Long

*Tian Jing

*Rina

*Dana

*Karen

*Dennis

*Ren Hui

2. Describe yourself in one word.

*crazy

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

*someone that i can love that loves me

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

*umm, yeah.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?

*I'll give the look and just keep it to myself. I hope.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?

*I love you ! *grins* buhbyee ~

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?

*never mind ~

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

*i tried but failed to? =x

9. Do you have something important with you all the time?

*heck yeah.

10. Long distance love ?

*depends.

11. Best place to cry?

*in bed.

12. Who do you love the most?

*myself. who don't ? - -

13. Tell us of your dream last night?

*I totally forget.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?

*Obviously, YES !

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?

*er. no idea?

16. The last person you had a beer with?

*mum and dad kua. HAHA

17. The last person you went to the movies with?

*friends ~ =D

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

*Hmmm. That person.

19. The last person you hugged?

*Karine? No idea.

20. The last person you yelled at?

*My sis !

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?

*nopeee.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?

*thinking* cause ________ ___ ____ ____ .

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

*I want anything that i want !!

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

*Everywhere especially Paris. =3

25. Are you old fashioned?

*Half half. LMFAO.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

*Family & friends!

27. Five facts About Me:

*fat

*eats a lot

*sleeps a lot

*impatient

*lovesss pink!

28. Five things that scare me:

*stray cats and dogs

*Dad!

*insects

*scary movie and stuffs

*big big animals ~

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

*One In This World by Halylie Duff

*Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey

30. Five Things I treasure in my life

*family~

*frenns!

*myself

*cellphoneee !

*chocolatesss ~ =P



Those who i tagged , BETTER DO ! xDD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB