Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Goodbye ;{

28/12/08 arrived just in a wink of an eye.
Perfect, no?
Right, so we went there and found loads of Malays!
Well, at least there's also quite an amount of Chinese.
Dad helped my sis to register.
Later that, we walked up to the dorm ( walk up and down & you'll lose weight in no time! ). Ha-ha!
Then, we waled down to the hall to sit while waiting for my sis's turn to take the uniform and stuffs.
Yep, we waited for hours there.
Dad got impatient so we had to go back ad.
Last goodbye to sis. GOODBYE! IMissYou!
*ahh, thanks a lot dad. Just because u need to go Penang. Argh.*
Did I cried? Oh, hell yeah. Lotsa times in fact.



don't mind my folded shirt. LMAO!


don't mine this one either xD


Umm, the pictures are taken days ago. LOL




***




tiff ; fi



Happy Birthday, Tiffy!
Don't mind me uploaded that picture.
Ha-ha!
x33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB