Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Okay, so how long since i last update? *recalling*
2 or 3 days? that's so freaking long!



well, last Sunday my uncle brought us to Penang's somewhere.
Yes, I'm a Penang citizen but I had no idea the places there. Pathetic.
We had our delicious dinner at a seafood restaurant *drools*

***




The next day which was Monday the worst day i would had, i thought. But it's both yes and no. Part of it was fun and the other part was a no-no.
Firstly, we went to TARC college. If I were my sis, I'll feel butterlies fluttering in my little stomach.
Well, went inside and dad have a brief talking with the counsellor instead of the lecturer. -.- indeed.
Later that, went to Queensbay. Don't wanna keep YJ waiting so my sis and I rushed buying clothes. The so-called great part about this was i didn't get to buy enough clothes!
Met him at Borders, his fav.
Then went to buy tickets. We watched The Day The Earth Stood Still. He paid. HAHA
( just to tell you people, that show sucks )
Bla bla bla. the after-movie-part is the bad part so, i don't wanna talk about it in public :)

***


On Tuesday which was yesterday, my sis and I watched a Christmas movie. Kinda old one
It's almost Christmas, people! Gotta have some Christmas spirits you know. Ha-ha!
And that means, sis is going NS supreme soon! *weeps*

***




Today morning, my phone beeped but i ignored and continue my beauty sleep.
It's only 10:30 la!
At 11:15 or something i woke up and checked my phone. 2 messages.
Hasanah! and the other one is umm, human =.-
*BRB! i go grab my phone to write out the conversation between me and Hasanah*

Hasanah ; Wenzhao

Zhao! You know u got kedudukan num what?
Umm, no? Why? O.O
I know! I got num ________ or ________. Ish3. What lah you ni!
Waiseh! Kheng! =D how you know??
Azreen went to school today for koperasi n she chat with En. Razif. She say u got num __________ =P She not sure tau.
OMG?!! WTFish!


I totally freaked out when i received that message! Bla bla bla.
I'll pretend i never knew that.
Tralalas~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB