Monday, December 8, 2008



Well, again I went to grandma's house.
The puppies were super annoying!
Keep on barking for food in the afternoon.


Went Jusco. (Okay, us, BM people, called that instead of AEON mall)
Didn't know mum would be that kind to fetch me and my sis there xD
hard to believe.

Walked here and there and saw people hotties and cuties there Sheng with his sis.
Of course, i didn't not saw him waving at me, so i just ignore it. And how i know he waved? sis saw. Oh ya, don't blame me! :)
And yeah, he's TALL! *envious*


At first, it was so boring but later, it gets better or at least so.
Bought loads of stuffs. not to mention, sis borrowed my money! $_$
After walking for hours, we went Baskin Robbins.
Treated my sis =.-


Went to a few shops and bought 3 shirts. 3 pairs of earrings(tong, planned to buy for you but no idea which). && a very thin yet light mag very thick yet supreme heavy mag.
Blahs. It's all mixed up. I had no idea where the heck am i next.
Whatever. Went to the supermarket part and found adorable soft toys!

doesn't this looked familiar? *coughs* xD

Saw Goh Zi Qian or something with her friend there. Then i saw her sister working there i guess. Cos she's wearing a uniform :X

Went back at 5:30pm.
Waited for mum for about 15mins?!
With those stuffs that i had to carry. I looked like a freak carrying so many stuffs.
Lots of "help" from sis. - -
Reach home;

Me ; Mum
Mummy, I'm terribly broke *puppy's eyes*
Who asked you to spent so much?
*keep persuading her*
Hanaa. Nah, *gives money* next time I'm not giving that much >.
$_$ *smiling all the way*








p/s: oh ya, no pictures for today except for that two (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB