Saturday, March 28, 2009

Horror By Horoscope.

According to Tong, my horoscope says that my perfect lovers are Gemini and Libra
So WHO'S GEMINI OR LIBRA?! XD
And the NOT MY DESTINY are Taurus and Scorpio (Boo hoo :'( )

After my almost-12-hours sleep, I was very hyper so I went and draw my PETA KAJIAN!
With the help of my sister, of course.
Then, draw and draw and draw.
Flipped through my MathsI and saw I got 3 or 4 wrongs! FTW.
(kononnya, I didn't show working. Okay. I really didn't show. Fish la).

After the boredom of homework, I went and watch Impy's Island.
Impy is very adorable! && my dearest Monty too! schweet! :P

***






Went to Sunway just now.
It was boring! VERY. Especially without friends there ;(
Blahs.

p/s: the orange words reminds me of my oral test. "Do not let boredom discourage you" XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB