Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sing A Song.

Effing nervous when I'm up on the stage.
Not just nervous, I felt like laughing my ass off when singing the part,
"..happy birthday to Dr. Rajendran Sikh~~"

Have to drag his name.
Tze Chia and I was tahan-ing our laughs back there. (griltongue)

After the assembly, went to Science lab.
Teacher asked us to cut the hibiscus. (Oh, "thanks" a lot, Karine/LPC for the hibiscus -,-)
So I pluck away the petals saying he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me! and the green thing, whatever it's called.Free Smiley Face
Then this Yng who's so afraid of the hibiscus made Komalaa did a lot of things. Great job, hor?
*glares at Yng*

During seni, I gave Izyan checked my map and guess what?!
She said ...
OKAY! Free Smiley Face
(excited me. ha ha!)
Then she gave us each a manila card to do a file. (yay! I got the yellow one!)
It was HARD to do! measure here and there.
I kept asking, why can't we just buy one.
GRR

p/s: gonna upload pictures tomorrow. Or well, maybe on Friday night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB