Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pathetic.


Assembly was long as usual.
Idiot prefect (Ismahani) seperated me and Karine by changing her place with Jayanthi. Fish la she.
At least there's EL and PN to talk with -_-

Classes today were boring. No idea why.
Must be the mood swings these few days.

Inteact Club was FUN!
except the part being ______ by Wong Vi Vian. A sudden attack! F F F!
Played truth or dare too.
It was fun until I had to do pole dancing with a mop stick .___.
Then, Janet had to pretend to do ____! (such an idea, Karine)
Yng had to fake as a pregnant woman giving birth with sound effect.
Ivy, Karine and I became her "midwife". I so wanna LAUGH MY ASS OFF lah that time!
(just so you know, that's when the attack part came -_-)

Competition for badminton today! Not really.
Wen Zhao vs. Chan! HAHA
We just played like usual lah then ended up putting my name as Yudreina's and Chan's name as Karine's.
Reason is because we don't wanna go for the next round :X


***


Since Yng cut her hair, why not me try faking my hair short?
LOL
(Yng, I'm so not copying you! I tried doing this since last time) =.=

Well? Is it worst?



And then just now, stupid Philip called my sis and I was like singing like nobody else's business.
Then he asked, who's that ________?
I went OMG OMG! Fish la you!

My face went red hot! @@


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB