Thursday, April 16, 2009

Old Folks' Home.

I'm just gonna ignore the previous days cause I'm so excited to blog about today.
(in fact, I'm so over excited)
I shall skip loads of parts today and straight away to the point! Free Smiley Face

Unexpectedly, Yng and I reached first instead of Karine they all.
We're seperated into two groups for the bus.
We, group 6 got the whole bus to ourselves!
WOOTS! Free Smiley Face

First picture, Ivy took.
She said this picture is very funny. Is it?



Karine and I took loads and loads of pictures.

us


Halfway, Karine decided to dance with a mop and sing the stupid song, "Sejahtera Malaysia".
In case some people don't know, it's a patriotic song which we had to sing on every Tuesday.
After that, she asked to to video cam her with the marshmallow.

We reached there without realizing. Or maybe it's just me cause I was camwhoring in the bus the whole journey.
We finally get to meet the others (Tong, Yng and Chan).
Free Smiley Face

Group 6 had to sweep the floor and wipe the windows (we picked that cause it's the easiest of all compare to the others la)
"Hired" Carmen to help us take pictures for the so-called Kerja Amali -_-




Chan



Ivy! ^^




Karine Free Smiley Face


Fiona



Me, Yng and Karine.
Since when Yng is so short?
& since when Karine is shorter than the both of us?
Yeah, the fake short! Sheesh!


Karine and I wiping the windows -,-


This is so lame.
We people are lame.
Anyways, guess which one is my fingers?!




Then went walking around taking people's pictures but turned out blur cause they're camera-shy people.
We had group photos too, which I looked so pathetic!
Stupid Aasha, brainless human. Take picture just in a second like WTFISH? People need to get ready first okay. Free Smiley Face
Then another one, Jocelyn, she took picture from down which made all of us looking like fat pigs!
Whatever, I don't blame you. I myself asked you to -_-

Went back around 3:30pm

PEI NI! ahahaha!


Tong, my sayang is so gonna kill me for this XD
but hey! I blurred your face just like what you said leh!
hee hee


Karine just can't stop acting like this
cause we said she looked adorable with her face looking like that
-_-



Reached school around 4:30pm
Karine wanted to take pictures, jumping.
Which I soooo don't agree.
Only Yng and Chan joined.


Tong Free Smiley Face



Fetched Yng home then I'M HOME!

And now, pictures.

Oh ya, to Tong, NO CURI-ING MY PICTURES! ONLY THE ONES THAT GOT YOU! =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB