Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love me.





Peek-a-boo, bloggers!
Suppose to update yesterday night, but then.. NEVER MIND!

Yesterday, went to PISA not Pisa as in the one in Italy *stares at EJ*
I forced myself to wake up at 8:30am cause dad said if late, there'll be no parking space left.
So true, so right.
We reached there around 10:30am and it's already almost full.

Had to wait till 11am for the damn door to open! Urgh.
While waiting, my sis nudged me to looked at a guy.
And ohmigosh! He looked like a girl weih! Especially his butt :X (don't call me a pervet cause I'm so not)

Went inside walking round.
The salesmen there keep asking me to take those darn brochures -_-
Then my sis showed me those adorable sets of disks, I said "OMG! So cute!".
And the salesman turn and smile widely at me. Whattheslamonfish? I meant the disk okay.

Dad bought a HP lappy for sis.
GRR. Yes, I'm envy!
I keep telling her that VAIO is nicer but she just keep saying "Anything".
She's so suey pian.






I love playing with this foldable wireless mouse.
It's soo cute weih! x.x

Thanks a lot. Eric.
For this note book instead of the notebook! -_-


***




Went for dinner and I ate freaking a lot to prevent myself having supper XD
At night, webcam. I NEVER liked webcam-ing.
Still, I on my webcam.
The best part of all is ... *points down*

Gotcha, stupiak JaeIan!
Keep kacau-ing me.
HNG!

Kindly click to enlarge ;D






***
Went to grandma's house.
And tadaa~



"There's only one thing,
To do,
Three words for you,
ILOVEYOU!"

Oh ya, before going home, I fell down from a chair in front of my sis, mum and aunt! Effing embarrassing. Sis keep laughing at me. HMMPHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB