Thursday, October 15, 2009

Roller Coaster Rideee.


PMR IS OVER! 2 days ago. Lol!


On the 4th, went to BMCC.
So much of "meriah-ness" there.
And I thought how great it was.
Play. Eat. Walk.

I "WON" THIS!





***


Went to Sunway on the 13th.
Mega Kiddies World.
Watched movies.
Ate yummy food/food that I like

Over all, pathetic day.



***


14th, went to Queensbay Sunway.
Watched Surrogates and Sorority Row.
Had dinner @ Kenny Rogers.


Over all, so-so.


***



And also, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, GENEVIEVE!

I'm so going your party! No worries! As long as I'm one of the "VIP".
Rofl!

15th, school sucks.
Forgotten to wear KK shirt at first.
FTW. Starting of the day and it's already sucky!

***



Chan BETTER love her present!
My thumbs are hurting shit now.
And it's not even half done.
Ugh.




p/s: No Jota camp for CBM. Lousy.
p.p/s: After PMR life shucks.
p.p.p/s: Moodless mode. Activated.
p.p.p.p/s: More pictures visit others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB