Friday, February 26, 2010

Have Been Anticipating..

20th February

1). Queensbay with family
2). EJ's house
3). Karine's house

Queensbay is getting boring and boring-er. Hopefully it ain't getting worse. Bought a few clothes, even though I told my sis that I ain't gonna spend much that day. Dang! I should try to save more instead of spending more and more. Another resolution! Save more, if possible :D

***


Dad dropped me at Pacific ad EJ's mom fetched me from there to Butterworth first. et Carefour to get the the the. The stuffs la. Met his dad there :X (real awkwardness, I shall say!). Then went to get the foods from the caterer. (I was so lost there). Then finally! We've reached!

I barely get to finish the movie that day. Firstly, it's because I need a shower. Secondly, Shun Wynn WANTED to watch G.I. Joe. So, fine. I rot there till everyone arrives. Was so excited to see the others which then, I rather had no others to come. Cruel? Like. I. Care. Some bitch was there. And I don't give a fucking damn to call her that :)



***


Reached Karine's house pretty late. Also, I didn't want to stay over for I didn't bring along my pajamas and toothbrush and clothes for the next day. So I stayed there awhile with only the "leftovers", Min Yee and Hui Yin. Went home at around midnight. Yes, my mom literally wanted to murder me.But she seemed to be.. Normal? Lol! Oh well.

And to tell the truth, I don't enjoy that day as much I as thought I would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB