Sunday, April 18, 2010

Take a Chance, Make a Change.

17th April '10





Went out with baby to Queensbay yesterday just to watch Date Night and When In Rome. And seriously, Date Night ain't so nice. Except the pole dancing part. Freaking funny *laughs out oud*

***


When we reached there, I got the sudden urge to tie my hair (and that's because I think my hair looks horrible). So we went hunting for rubberbands and a comb. Finding rubberbands is a no problem compare to comb(if it wasn't Karine who broke my pink comb, I wouldn't have to suffer finding one that day).

After tying my hair. We went to get the tickets. For the record, I never got the suspicion that I'm not 18. Oh well :D The stupid counter girl even asked for IC. Pathetic la she. She ca jst take the money and let us go what. Bloody.

***


Was so cold till I decided go outside.

My mom's(it was so tight!) :P
And look at the layers! *pengsan*


*since there's some kecacatan in the pictures, not gonna post them anywhere. Just for my eyes :D

***


Hungaraaaayy!

@ Kenny Roger's


Went home after that. Okay, not home. Went Jusco with family. Dad wanted to buy some books. So, sis and I walked arond again. (Hello! My leg hurts! Walked for so freaking long since morning!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB