Monday, June 14, 2010

Teacher's Day '10

I'm losing the mood of updating blog day by day. Especially when I think of the amount of pictures to be uploaded and the patience of waiting for the pictures to be uploaded. AND! with the terrible line!

So, anyway, before the holiday started, we had our Teacher's Day celebration.
(Most of the photos were taken by Ann Jill for I was stuck in the patheticly damn freaking crowded hall).

Underwater theme.


The backdrop.


Me likey this photo la! :D


Karine decided to go to the toilet halfway so Yng and I followed (just to ge out from the hall! And outside seemed to be like an air-condition room!).

With Yng.


We then played games with the teacher! I was in Pn. Suguna's group, at first! (shouldn't have switch!). Then I went for Pn. Tan's group because Pn. Suguna's group are all teachers, at first! In the end, Pn. Tan's group consists of all students and her, alone, a teacher *laughs out loud*

We're playing with bubbles while waiting for the others.


Scrambled words.


Pn. Suguna's group.


When it was my turn to answer, I picked my konon lucky number. And it's so long! I only firgured out 'delta'. The other word (Rajang), I couldn't figured out.


Then, Pn. Tan helped. But I'm not sure who answered. Stephanie, I guess.


I had no idea why the teachers posed like that -_-


We were discussing about doing the 'kolaj' (whichever way it's spelled as..)


The others'


Group pictureee!


***


Class party! :D

We had chicken rice with junk food. And a slice of cake each (Our class fund has only little bits of money).

The cake!


Mine -_-


The form teacher, Pn. Zurina is about to cut the cake! About to.


Now, she's cutting the cake! :P


Andddd! She's feeding Koma now!


Gaaya and Rebecca!


Andddd!


ME!




***


Karine and Genevieve.


Genevieve and I


With Karine, before the performance.


Look at the amount of humans! LOOOOK!


4K's performance! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB