Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Around 3pm I went to Yng's house. And guess what? We waited for 2 hours for her cousin brother!
So, we went at 5 something.
I thought the bridge there will jam like heck but instead, it's kinda smooth moving.
In the car, those adults were chatting and joking around.
Yng and I couldn't helped ourselves, but laughed along.
At 6:15 or so, they dropped us at Gurney and off they went.
We went to buy tickets for Yes Man ( God, that show was terrific! )
After buying, we went to Breeks to eat.
I ordered pasta with tomato sauce and iced mocha whereas Yng ordered a plate of pasta with some sort of name and a whatever-named drink.




Yng's

& mine

& this is me ; Breeks




went shopping later that.
Then, we went to the cinema at 7:45pm. Well, not exactly, of course.
It ended around 9:30 like that then we went back.
Before going back, Yng's cousin had to buy food so we went to town.
When i reached home, it was 11:30pm. I thought mum would scold me but she didn't.
pheww~









p/s: again i cut a lot of part. mind me. LOL
p.p/s: in few more hours it'll be Christmas! *overexcited*
p.p.p/s: might be going GP tomorrow. If dad allows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB