Monday, December 22, 2008

Woke up at 8am today! Great. I just lost my precious beauty sleep.
Brush teeth (hey, i need to make sure it's supreme clean first you know) and bath.
Right, i don't eat breakfast unless i really have to.
After mum reach home, immediately we went. Don't wanna wait in a clinic for that long
xD
Waited for quite long and finally it was my turn and my heart was pumping rapidly!
The dentist came in after keeping me waited for minutes. *impatient*
It turns out that my teeth are okay except for one tooth at the back. One tiny wincy hole.
My gum bleed a lot. i even almost fainted there that second!
And it's not scurvy as the dentist said.


***



Helped my sis packed her stuff for NS.
Gosh, she's going this Sunday! So freaking fast weih!
Mum complained a lot about bringing so many stuffs.


***



Ivy called just now. She called my mum's hp. Wth.
Kononnya my number can't call which actually she called the 012 instead 017.
Ha-ha!
So, anyways, she asked me to go Wisma this Friday for camping. *shocked
Yes, of course! No way! I don't know?
It's so boring there with all the PCGHS, Union and etc - -
Should i go? Or shouldn't I?
@___________________@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB