Sunday, December 21, 2008

Went to AEON mall with sis.
Walked around and bought a few clothes. Sis bought a guy's tee for her guy-friend.


Around 1:50pm, I called Yng. And she said she's in house still! - -
Then, my sis wanna go meet her that friend, so i followed. Kononnya, he wanna bully me when he saw me but he's such a mouse. HAHA


Around 2:15pm, Yng came. We walked to the cinema and were choosing a movie for hours minutes! Pathetic? I know.
We ended up not watching cause the movie that we wanted to watch starts late.
So we rather walked around with boredom.


After walking up and down, we went to Hongki's restaurant or something.
All the food the both of us wanna eat, finished. Darn, just our lucks!
So we ended up ordering frizz lemon with ribena(for me), frizz lemon with something(forgotten. for Yng), 2 toasted something something.






Me: Eat up la. - -
Yng: U eat la.
Me: Bloated la.



After that, we went Jusco since she said she wanna buy chocs for me for Christmas.
( budget rm30 =.= )
xD
Okay, that's gonna make me gain superb weight.
But at last, i don't want. Ha-ha!


Then i remembered that i need to buy mask so we went Watson but don't have.
So we went Skin Food.
That salesgirl was explaining to me in Mandarin then i turned to Yng i was like, "Right. What was she saying?". - -
Then she showed me a cleanser instead of mask. Whatever. I just buy it.
At 5 or something, we went back.


At house, as usual, i claimed back my money from my mum.
*evil grins*





p/s: some part i didn't mention. Lack of time, you know :P
p.p/s: I'll upload more pictures tomorrow, i guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB