Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yesterday went out with mum and sis.
Mum drove us to Islee.
It was so sunny that time.
Regretted for not applying sunblock (a psycho like me would do that)
I thought i will meet Even Lee there, unexpectedly, i saw Tze Shan or something working there. She seems to be a real la-la to me.


Whatever, like i care.
- =


Bought a red spaghetti strap shirt.
Mum picked that up for me.
Unbelievable right?
Ha-ha!


Next stop, we went a place at Old Town there (i don't even know the name of that place! Omg.)
Bought a shorts there.
That shop is filled with la-la styles.
But i couldn't resist the adorable shorts! @______@


Went back around 4.
Reach home i tried them on. Again.
Perfect match!
LMAO.
I know I'm being lame again but seriously, I had nothing better to do.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB