Monday, December 1, 2008

Yesterdays'





My legs looked weird! - =




Went Grandma's house earlier.
Did nothing there besides watching TV and flipping through mags.



***


That night,
Dad was so mad at my sis and I.
It's complicated.
Since he's angry, he drove at high speed. WTF
After having our dinner, dad drove us to Sunway.
Hello, I just went there last Thurs.
When we reached there, it was already 8.30 or something.
Sis and I walked super fast cause lack of time.
I wanted to buy clothes but at the same time wanna buy Christmas presents.

Never mind.

Bought shoes and a few clothes.
I accidentally picked up size M which i realize that when i reach home.
It's huge!
Argh.



***



Todays'

Dad and sis kept on talking about which collage and courses should my sis take.
I sat there O.O
The babbling continues for awhile till dad had to go work.


Got my fingernails toenails painted.
They're now navy blue.
& i them!
:3



went cinema to watch movie Sat in front of the plasma telly for hours watching movies and series movie!
eyes are so sore after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB