Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gene reached my house at 10:30am(I was drying my damp hair that time till she phoned me).
And I had to walked to the gate with my messy hair.
She did her homework(BM Komsas while I continue drying my hair).


Went to Yng's house at 11:30am.
Waited her cousin bro bath for almost 1hour!


Reached Gurney and Lawrence said that he'll be late cause the appointment was late.
After Karine reached, we watched Inkheart. Trust me people, it's boring. I repeat, BORING.


Later that, we went to Popular, for some reasons.
___ wanna meet me there while I was suppose to be meeting Lawrence.
So I acted like I dunno ___. ___ seemed to be following us everywhere until he called and I said, "Get lost". So he did =D
Lawrence brought his church friend along(OMG! Never mind. I don't wanna be cruel talking about people).
Talk and talk and talk there.
Then we went to Breeks. Again. Karine treated us. Haha!


Went to Mega Q to meet up with him again.
Karine doesn't wanna go in. You people wouldn't wanna know why. HAHA!
Yng's cousin bro came in and that freaked three of us out.
He wanna play with him but didn't. He's desperate. Obviously, he's gonna win.
@_________@
Then we had to go back so we left him there with his friend(other friend not the earlier one).



me ; Yng


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB