Friday, January 30, 2009

Today was suppose to be a holiday but it seems like the Blue House Captain wanted us to go to school for marching.
Went at 8:50am(don't wanna get pumping).
*and OMG! I forgotten about my ___ ! Thank God nobody realize that. Phew!*
So we marched and we marched and we marched all night. With a heel and a toe and a half turn around. With a heel and a toe and a new friend found.
Finally at 11am, Tze Chia and I went and tell teacher that we had to go back at 11:30am. (psst! we're just lying for our own sake! the actual time to go back was 12:30!)



Tze Chia


As for now, muscle cramps but getting better.
Tomorrow going Gurney. Again.
But this time meeting OTHER people.
Yng and I made 'Terms and Conditions' about tomorrow.
Who would be the lucky one? I had to asked so many of 'em just to get the answer!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB