Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday
Ain't it fast?
It's like all of the sudden, SCHOOL again.
Kononnya, the prefect wanna check our nails today.
I cut darn short which made me hurled.
Moral sucks so does BM.
During Moral lesson, teacher asked us to present the pulau thingie.
While walking to the front, Adnilsa was like doing the chu-chu train thing. Urgh.
I can see that Tiffany was laughing there -,-
As for BM, we had to do karangan and pass up before going back.
(Oh, great. And my partner was Vanisha).

Tuesday
3 slots for Science today.
Imagine, sitting there, listening to a lame teacher talking!


Wednesday
Blue house practice today, so that means.. marching band.
Okay, so I was forced to joined by seniors. I hate it.
Isn't 1 hour more than enough to march?
That freak gave us 2hours marching in the MIDDLE of the field under the damn HOT sun with only 5mins rest!
And I got 25 times pumping for not attending the damn marching on Saturday even though I got a reason. (Darn you)
Thanks a lot, I got muscle cramps almost my whole leg and I can barely crouch down.
-.-

Thursday
Woots! One more day, one more day! I can't wait!
Yes, I know. I'm just too excited for CNY ;D
Only ringkasan homework for me, for today. Miracle.
LOL
I did for myself pedicure. Kinda cacated though.

During recess today, we had a little talk about something.
They're so desperate to know so I had to give them a clue.
Still, I don't think they'll ever find out (I doubt)
Later got tuition (Should or shouldn't I go the BM tuition?)

Friday
Finally! It's holiday! Only for a week.
My homeworks are almost done. KH papers! Argh.
After school, went and fetch sis back.
When reached home, it was so awkward with sis around. I hate that.
&& I got scolded by both effing parents. I so-called loveeeee it! -,-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB