Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday
Yeah, it's Monday. And I hate Mondays.
I'm so speechless about Monday.
-.-

Tuesday
Fuck. I hate that effing teacher.
She's an effing slut!

After recess, we all had spot check.
And that shitty prefect(don't wanna mention her name here) caught me for my hair.
Okay, so I thought they were just gonna write my name and give me the damn dimerits.
It's worse than what I had thought. (it's TRIPLE times worst!)
Those who got caught had to stand ON the stage(yes, in front of EVERYONE).
Not only that, we had to write our names on the damn green paper and I was forced to buy 2 bloody 50cents pin each.

When I reached home, I slammed the door shut in front of my mum and dad.
(got nagging right after dad leaves the house for work)

Wednesday
So, as a very much disciplined student(LMAO!), I pinned my hair to the side and I looked freakish tambai! (but most people don't think that way and said it's still the same)
Blahs.
No worries people! You'll see my fringes changed tomorrow! (Ooo.. "big" surprise, ey?)

I'm gonna buzz off now.
Got blue nilam house activity later.

***


lontar peluru sucks weihh!
I can't even throw till the first line. (it's darn heavy, kay!)
then, the flying saucer thing, i sucked to the max.
Even Yng can do better than me. Imagine that! -.-
Whatever, you people haven't know the "greatest" part yet.
Wong Vivian(is it? or is it Wong Vivien?) and WanYing forced me join that stupid marching. For rumah Nilam! NILAM! I rather march for Renjer.
@__________@

***


When I reached home, my mum said that my face is getting worst.
She's gonna get me treatment from pro or something.

Thursday
Awkward with myself this morning. I meant with my fringe.
Lalala.
I tried pinning up my fringe. It looked okay until I tied up my hair into a ponytail.

***


Urgh. It's Thursday, which means piles-of-homework day.
C'mon people! Let's get animated!
Essay /
Pemahaman komsas X
Maths /
Geo /
Sej /&X

***


viewed Shin Yi's profile and I found this:



Wow. That's.. very nice of her :) (with sarcasm) xD
I'm bored! Let's just not suggest studying. Don't make me stress. Please.

Tuition starts at 8:15pm!
Off to eat now. (why am O even rushing? Over-bored I guess. Hmm.)


Friday
PJ!
Checked eyes and i can barely see the 5th line even with specs on -.-
Er.. I'm kinda STML these few days.

Saturday
Isn't it great to have school on a Saturday? (with sarcasm)
Of course, especially with Thursday's timetable, the most subject day.
Argh.
Right after school I went and visit my sister, again.
(A perfect reason for not attending that stupid marching. Don't get me wrong. It's true!)

Sunday
Went to grandma's house today.
Nothing much happened there except for my excited-ness to read finish the 3rd book.
I barely talked there.
One think though, my aunt might think I'm insane for smiling while reading.
(The part Edward knelt down proposing Bella. I know it's romantic but I don't know why i found that funny. Maybe it's cause of the way I pictured that).
School's tomorrow.
In my own thought, I barely had weekends this week -.-


p/s: Im worried
p.p/s: Why I'm worried? All thanks to the BM teacher (she'll ask questions about Merdeka Merdeka novel)
p.p.p/s: I'm soooo fed up with that math question :@



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB