Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday
Happy Chinese New Year Eve, people! (Chinese) And happy holidays to the others!
Went to Grandpa's house during the day and then went to Grandma's house during the night.
I just realize that I got one annoying cousin (whatever his name was).
He's only, umm.. 11, i think and he already starts bullying people. Argh.
And he used N79! Wtheck. (Of course, I'm envied!)


Monday
Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Yes, finally get to dress up in new clothes. (desperate to wear them)
Again like yesterday: Grandpa's house then Grandma's house.
During the night, aunty's house.





sis! i miss you! <3

i had to admit, the earing kills; when i took them out, my ear bleeds. >.

Tuesday
Second day of Chinese New Year.
I woke up at 10am thanks to the lack of sleep the night before (drank a glass of nescafe)
Went to my godfather's house this morning.
Sis and I were bored to death there watching the adults talking.
-,-

p/s: patience for the pictures ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB