Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wenesday
Went to Tong's house to celebrate her birthday(according to Chinese Calender).
Before I went there, stupid nasi lemak freak phoned(talk crap).
I was the last one to reached her house.
At there, prank people using Tong's phone.
Then, I made PSW beg me for my phone(she asked for it). LOL
Went and eat. (cut-the-cake ceremony. ha-ha!)
Snap pictures and all.
Then went back.



















Right. So I summarize a lot. Bother. I'm so lazy to continue.

Thursday
Sis woke me up at 8am today(thank you. A lot. With sarcasm.).
Genevieve came my house at around 10am.
Went to Penang;Gurney as soon as she reached(sis was too afraid that it might jam).
So, it seems like it was smooth sailing all the way.
&& cause of that, we reached at 12:30pm.


We're so hungry that time so we went to had our breakfast.
Saw Yi Ting there, along with her family(as always, she's still so freaking thin).
Went to cinema after eating. Sis went to meet her friend/friends.
And then Genevieve and I went to so-called meet someone which appears to be at there but not there. Great.
So we lined up in a long queue to buy tickets to watch Bride Wars(Darn, it's so nice! Too bad Karine missed it. And sorry YonKwang! blame my sis. she stole yours away).
LOL


After buying tickets, we went to Mickey's to buy sport shoes.
It appears that Genevieve and I bought the same except that mine was pink and hers was green.


Went to Padini to buy clothes but all sucks.
(Saw the skirt that I'm wearing that time there. WTFish?!)
The second time we went with Karine, I found 3 nice ones. But I only bought 2. And stupid Karine went and buy the same shorts like mine! Argh. I saw it first!
bitch slap her.
Then 3 of us, bought one shirt for Tong(Don't blame me. I don't even know they wanna share money buy for you. LOL)

Went to Mega Q to find sis and her friends.
Karine and I wanna go to Kiddies World but then.. it's kinda embarrassing to go inside so we ended up not going.
Saw that freak and her/his friends.
Kononnya, paiseh want talk to me(pig la! LOL)


Went to Converse. Karine bought me a shirt there. Thanks! ; Lovely Lace, her mum bought her a teddy bear. No fair! ; Roxy, bought nothing -,- ; Breeks. Again.

Genevieve


P/S: Pictures, tomorrow. Or whatever.
P.P/S: Tong, if you don't upload those pictures, you'll be lucky that I won't upload yours =D
P.P.P/S: That freak that I mentioned, you're SO dead @__________@
P.P.P.P/S: Sorry YonKwang!(who asked you come so late. xD) && also Wendee!(Paiseh. I went in the afternoon not night)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB