Saturday, January 3, 2009

was wondering actually, when was the last time i update my precious blog?
*laughsoutloud*
Anyways, went to visit my one-week-missed sister in Kedah.
On the way there, i kept thinking, "What will we talk about?. We'll definitely 'kekok'.
Reached there, I saw loads of people waiting for their parents' arrival.
Where's my sis?! She should be here or somewhere near!
I kept talking to myself. monologue much? LOL
Sat at the benches provided with mum and dad, of course.
Few minutes later, a girl with a very familiar face popped out.
For seconds staring at the familiar face, I realize it was my sis. Froze.
Was that really her? Yes, she headed toward us.
We talked and talked. She finally get to surf the internet (friendster & others) through her cellphone.
Then we went walking here and there.
Dad made her take a picture with my phone. So, I snapped, of course.
It's kinda cacated, so I wouldn't wanna upload it here. *innocent me*
=D
Oh yeah, i finished reading Twilight (yeah,yeah, outdated me to read the book. What to do? I thought it was lame at the very first place which turns out the opposite)
Currently feeling as though I'm part of the story. Ahh, too much imagination.
xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB