Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scream 'n' shout, people!
School's tomorrow!
*butterflies in tummy* (Excuse me for that)
What to bring on the first day, as many people would ask that.

Exercise books. Checked.
Text books. Checked.
Pencil case. Checked.
Bottle. Checked. (It's not necessary though)
Calculator. Checked.

What else? Hmmm..
I guess that's all packed up in my school back for tomorrow.

What's making me superb anxious currently?
1. I had no idea which class I'm going (hopefully I'm with my buddies!)
2. My results (Pathetic, I know. So long already and we haven't got our results)
3. Is my uniform too short?
4. Will I be able to wake up at 5:45AM?! (that sucks.)
5. Where to meet my buddies?! (That's doesn't really made me anxious actually)

I better buzz off now. Need to find my 'cure' before i get worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB