Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine.

Happy Valentine's Day, people!


Happy Valentine's Day!



Like I said, can't go Penang.
That sucks. Very.
In school today, someone received chocs lor! (No, I wouldn't mention the name).
During peejay, stupid mosquitoes/ants bit me on my leg. Darn, it's itchy!

***


Sis was like so excited about today.
Of course, it's Valentine's Day today.
I was like, "WOAH! Who, who?!!".
Then, as always, the answer freaked me out but she took my advice. LOL!
&& KNS she.
Just look at the conversation below:

Sis: Tengok, ni kakak saya! *smiles evilly*
Her Malay friend: *salams with me* (I show her the O.O look). Hiee!
Me: *kicks my sis* & *smiles at her awkwardly*
Sis: Taklah. Adik saya la.

Stupid sis. And I can't believe her friend actually believed her! -,-
I know la, I know la.
I looked more mature and my sis looked younger la.

***


So much for the top up la, HOR? RM5 nia -,-
Anyways, he might be coming tomorrow. With a big MAYBE.
So sayangs and dears, if he's coming then you'll have your belated valentine gifts.
&& if not then no lor. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB