Friday, February 20, 2009

Just like Heaven.

Yes, yes, I know. It's been days.
Let's summarize! :D

Sunday




Went Jusco with Yng.
Watched Pink Pather 2 (Darn, it's really a funny movie. LOL!)
Bought marshmallows for belated valentine presents and books!
Yes, we're crazy about books nowadays.

don't even think of laughing. it's hard to find pencil box.


not for me. it's for Christine.


Monday
School part already.
I completely forgot what happened that day la.
Oh! Kononlah today got History pretest.
I studied so many stuffs ad and teacher just said no pretest?! FTW?!

***


I can't believe today is my birthday! && of course, Karine's(why do you have to born on the same day as me?!)
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Karine!

Karine ; moo

I'm not gonna be a thick-faced girl to wish myself happy birthday so, that's it.
(:

Tuesday
I spent the last night studying Science and History.
Mostly I read History and what happened was my History like KNS. -,-

***


yng ; me

me ; karine


After school, Karine, Yng and I went to the library.
*Yay! The library opens and there's so few people!* -.-
The library was closed that day.

Wednesday
WOOTS! Sukan tara today.
Lontar peluru and lompat jauh. I hated both.
I scored 0.

***


Marching practise in the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD that afternoon!
Wong Vivian gave us the black cap and the gloves. (Stupiak la she. Go buy the black cap. She's such a brainiac, she should know that black absorbs heat!)

***


wenyun, my sis

Oh ya! Today's my sister's birthday!
So, Happy 18th Birthday, jie! :33 >3< Thursday

Woo-hoo! Running 50m and 100m today.
I scored 4marks! Hee hee. *shows off the thick-faced*

***


Went marching again.
But today I went for an hour only :D
I saw Jeremy with his friends today!
LOL

***


During tuition, Karine and I exchanged DVDs and I borrowed Yng Pink Panther I.
Thanks to Gaaya and Karine, Yng, Chan and I became the mangsa. The're like passing the punch ; hit ; stupid words(chicken,cuspid)

Friday
KH, did lakaran.
After that, we didn't study anything at all.

***


Went library again.
Karine rushed Yng and I till I had to go with my hair half wet -,-
At there, I think we're the only ones that made the hell loads of noise.
To find those articles, we went up and down and everywhere. Very men-sia-sui-kan.
When we went and do the library card, guess what?
That person went and typed my name as Ting instead of Zhao. Like wtf! total difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB