Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sports Day.

Sports Day!
Let's just say that Delima sucks and they're cheaters(including the teachers).
So, BOO, Delima! Everyone hates you people. Mostly.

I felt so guilty la when WanYing asked for the Delima's tarik tali photos.
I should have took it instead of snapping Nilam's!
If I had it, then, Nilam don't have to rematch(didn't even rematch) and lose.
That bastard Malay went and tied the tali around her waist! It's against the rules, freak! -,-

Oh ya, I pitied Mohana la (even though she made me do pumpings ._.).

Blahhh. Don't wanna talk about Sports Day anymore la. What's over, is over.

Before that, nahh, some pictures to cure the boredom ;







































OMG! there's so many more! I'm lazy already la.



















***


Went to Kedah after reached home to get ready.
Today was FUN!
My sis and I was so desperate to saksikan the "drama".
J vs B! (I support B! :DD)
Today was my sis's friend's birthday(whatever her name was) so, Happy Birthday! although I don't know you but you know me? -.-

p/s: PSST! Check out Mohana's eyes! The colour is darn nice! Their natural weih!
p.p/s: Most of the pictures were snapped by Karine so, dengan DUKAcitanya, thank you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB