Thursday, February 26, 2009

All Of Me.

The presents (not all though) ;

From Karine: Converse shirt(my choice)
From Yng: RM50. LOL!

from ShinYi (:


from Tong <3 Don't worry. I loveeeee it! :]


from Hasanah. Thanks a lot! :P


thanks, Vian jie! It's adorable though :DD


from Fiona. Thank you. (Pheww! Luckily I got purple! PHEWWW!) xD

Still waiting from my sis, him, Christine, Tiong, and Shaun :DD


Monday
As you people know, I had STML, so I totally forgot what actually happened (:

cap and gloves for marching -,-


Tuesday
dot dot dot.
All I know was, NO Seni on that day! Wheee!

Wednesday
Raptai sukan. Go Nilam! (Boohoo to Mutiara, Delima & Zamrut! BOO! :X)
We(blue house marching team) marched terribly, as I know.
And I heard that Yng's new 'hobby' was sweeping! ROFL!

Thursday
During the raptai, my captain and Mutiara's captain was quarreling about each other's boobs.

Vivian W. ; Aasha

Show off your boobs arh?! I know yours very big la.
I know mine bigger la.
Yes. Yours put silicon want ma!

There's more besides that. I was laughing there and lost the counting x.x

***


Mohana is a cruel person! :P
She made me do pumping for 15times!

Mohana ; Me

You! YOU! Pumping! 10 times!
What the?! I told you I go koperasi ad what~
You told me you wanna wait for the koperasi to open. Then you go buy 100plus pula! Now drinking pula! Pumping!
Oii! I waited for the koperasi, for sure I wanna buy things one ma. Then of course I'll eat/drink de ma~ -,-

She made me do pumping for 15 times and 10 times for Tze Chia.
(Alasannya, I drank 100plus, so I got more energy) =.=!
Legs are soooo extremely pain now.

***


Was I really that noisy in tuition? Teacher asked for my name and I was so blur cause of the embarrassment. (Gaaya and Karine shouted my name so loud that I also went pekak).
That person kept on staring at me and I was about to say "WTF" to that person -.-

Friday

English pretest today.
It was easy yet hard. I dunno.
I hate that "leaded" one. GRR! Yes, yes. I'm so dumb that I don't know how to answer that.

p/s: Tomorrow Sports Day! Eeekk! Get ready to be super dark!
p.p/s: Next Wednesday is UK1 -,-
p.p.p/s: GAMBATEH NILAM! Go Nilam, go Nilam~ ;D

Currently in with: Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB