Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dare, not.

Got up early to go Yng's house.
I brought along my contact lens to try wearing it.
I STILL DON'T DARE TO WEAR!
Oh, shut up! I know it's very dumb.
This time, it took me 2hours =D
Then MinYee came.

after giving up, i decided to take pictures. hee hee



i don't know why, but i love this picture xD




was holding the mirror that's why my hand looked awful.


Went to Jusco after that.
Met Shaun there, how coincident!.
I freaked out when I first saw him. He's so.. tall?
Watched Love Matters (yeah, we faked 18).
&& I understand why it's only for 18 and above -,-

Walked around and around after that.
Yeah, and he kept asking for food. Sheeshh!
Yng and I ditched him and went to Hongkie for dinner.
Ended up, he found us. 'Perfect'.

So well, yeah, again I left Yng alone there. Hey, it's not my fault kay!
Reached home then I realize I didn't pay him the tickets.
He said he belanja, so thanks! ;D
Still, I'll belanja back :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB