Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Missing You.

HELLO!

I'm not insane for going Penang twice alright?
Today went to Queensbay Mall.
Firstly, we went to Georgetown for something important (more likely).

sis did that to me :'(



Then went to Bayan Lepas(Queensbay Mall).
Walk and walk and walk. Nothing else.
Halfway, my sis and I got frigging hungry so we went to Golden Triangle to eat(it was the nearest that time. our legs were pain).
According to my sis's friend, the service sucks, well, it's sort of sucks. Sort of.


Golden Triangle (what a name)


sis's. not mine. she ate mine. GRR!




CHOCOLATE! *yummy*


SIS! ahahaha!



Afer eating, we went walking around again.
Met sis's friend from NS.
Her mum thought I was my sis's classmate. Fish.
Went back quite early, around 4pm.

Went for dinner later that.
I didn't eat cause I merajuk with my parents.
They're just too..
So now, I'm darn hungry. Luckily there's some food available for me.
Phew!

*this post is really the short
*whoops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB