Friday, March 20, 2009

I. Had. Nothing. Else. To. Do.



*knock knock*
"who's there?"

Oh yes, wenzhao's here. (laughs with self)

*screamsoutloud!*
The pimple has grown! Bigger than ever!
OMG OMG. Where am I to hide when I'm at school?! *shrieks*

***


Oh Gosh.
My nails are soooo cacated.
The thumb and the 2nd finger's nails are short while the others are long.
X.X


deleted crap messages from my phones.
I got nothing else better to do, i guess.


***


Just now, my sis took out the shorts which I wore to the beach that day.
Guess what?
When she opened the pocket, sands fell to the floor. *sounds made by the sands, in a dramatic way*
&& she asked me to sweep! Ish ish ish.

1 comments:

Er Wynn said...

ur school no boys ma, dun need worry just a pimple lol

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB