Saturday, March 21, 2009

Badness!





MORNING, DEARIES!

Is today Cheng Beng? Or something? (what kind of Chinese am I right? -,-)
Went to Berapit to pray my grandma without my sis. I missed her VERY much :'(
Anyways, I saw one of my cousins there, the quiet one.

Then later my sis texted me and tell me she passed her undang2.
WHEEE! *desperate for her to get her license!*

In the afternoon, sat inside my room, wanna study but can't so decided to online.
Online was boring. I had no idea what to do after that.
So, I went and asked my dad whether wanna go Sunway not later.
...
you don't wanna know.

At night, was going for dinner.
But then hor, my dad brought us to Jusco. I was like O.O I just went there on Wednesday for heaven's sake! Gee.
So we went to mcD. Oh crap. That's just so sad. Wanted to go Kenny Roger's but dunno why in the world my dad brought us to mcD.



After that, my sis and I went walking around.



we went to the fitting room just to take pictures.

There's nothing else to do there la.

&& do you people realize I start to upload pictures of me with specs? It's cause I don't want people to say "Gosh, WZ! You looked so different from your pictures!" -,-


There's more. I'm one lazy ass to upload more.


Oh, how adorable! ;P



Saw this mug at Jusco. LOL


Went back around 10pm.

Argh. I want to go Sunway la! At least there's better. Sort of.

Because I'm darn sick of Jusco, really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB