Thursday, March 26, 2009

Video.

So we had watched the best romance movie ever GIVING BIRTH MOVIE in school today.
I didn't know that until I heard Sharma and Sinead talking about it. They seemed.. excited. Ha Ha!
Usually, we'll waste a few minutes in class before going to the Science lab but today, according to Gaaya, we reached there in about 5secs?
Gosh, how "LUCKY" am I to sit beside Yng and Minyee!
That two scaredy-cats squeeze me to death. No no. Too dramatic. Squeeze me till I almost fell off the not-wooden chair.
(Fine, I admit something lah. I'm afraid of the amount of BLOOD lah)

The map I showed teacher today, she said it was okay but no shop houses. Okay, I thought she said she don't wanna see too many houses? Crap la she. ISH

Stayed back at school just now for the Interact thingy (just to sing a-less-than-5mins song).
OH, HOW PROUD AM I TO SAY THAT I'M TALLER THAN WONG VIVIAN! =D
tee hee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB