Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wood?

You may click it for larger view :) && that's EuJin!


DID MY BM LISAN AD! WOO-HOO! :D

Comments from teacher: Very lemah lembut (me)
: Always move here and there (Yng)

Am I that lemah lembut? Maybe cause of the nervosity. Hee..
Anyways, my kayu got hole! Then thanks to MinYee, she put for me the tepung penyumbat like hell. She said I put too little so she went and put A LOT for me. It's now looking damn thick -,-

Perhimpunan today was darn effing long. Thanks to the ustazah or whatever the Malays called their PI teacher. Genevieve and I wanted to throw our shoes at her. But of course, we didn't.
@_________@

***


Girl guide/renjer sucks.
Very the boring.
Just look at RC! They get to play games while we need to hafal the crap lambangS!
No fair.

Hopefully tomorrow I get to read the oral.
&& managed to memorized the Interact Song ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB