Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oral & Story.

Today was the very first time I escaped from standing behind of someone.
(yeah, very funny hor Karine? ><)

Anyways, during Science period, it was extremely boring until it came to the part where teacher asked us to continue the story(A Sperm's Race).
While teacher was busy blah-ing about some other stuffs for one period, Karine, Yng and I continue the story.
Unbelievably, 40mins past just like that! Must be too into it. LOL
So the story goes like this ...

I was in a strange place with other millions and millions who looked just like me. I never knew I would ended up in this sort of place. All of us didn't knew or had any idea how was the girl of everyone's dream girl would looked like. So we kept on swimming, waggling our mighty tail to reach our long awaited destination. Some of my friends died halfway. I was then very lonely with less than half a quater of the millions. As we got nearer, more died. Not long after that, a giant jelly creature seemed to approach us. The others started to whispered to each each other about the strange looking jelly creature that looked ten times larger than us. I heard one of them saying, "Mi corazon, I ♥ you!". Then I realize, it was that girl. The girl we all had been waiting for. Indeed, she was pretty. Prettier than anything I had seen before or how I had imagined. Of all the sudden, I realize my head was inside her. She felt warm to me. Very.

Okay, so now, I had to memorize my oral, again.
But I think I had to re-memorize cause EJ's helping me to edit now.
(EJ, I know you're clever but pleaseeee don't drag it. Thank you) ;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB