Saturday, March 14, 2009

Moment.

Yesterday went to Jusco to shop for a few things specially for today.
Watched Race To The Witch Mountain. It was OK-OK la.

i never like them


hazel! ;]


TODAY!
woke up at 5:30. Oh yes, that's darn early, right?!
What to do? I had to be at Yng's house at 6:30 for something. (It's just too embarrassing to say it out :D).
So, at 7:30, we went to school ad.























skip,skip, skip.

Reached the beach at around 9:30am.
Took lots and lots of pictures before we start hiking. (we started hiking at 10am)
It was tiring at first. (my heart beats very fast when i climbed halfway. -,-).
When we were resting, idiot MinYee took a picture of me with a very exhausted look.
WTFish.

We're like maniacs when we so-called reach there.
Played water a lot. That now I can still feel myself wavy.
Went to the lake then went to see the baby sea turtle. How cute.
Played stupid games and sand went in my eyes so I gave up playing and went to bath.

Sat the boat back. It was fun! Seriously. The wind, the bumps, the scenery and waves.
It was really fun.













Reached the shore then went and buy FOODS AND DRINKS!
Me love ice-cream. YUMMY!
Sat the bus back (halfway we went to a nasi kandar shop to buy food).
Then we're safely back home.

p/s: some of the pictures which are blurred were because the camera lens dunno kena what la. (I gave teacher keep to avoid that but ended up..).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB