Monday, March 16, 2009

Smoothie!

Nahh, this is me! The current me. Just cut my hair few days ago ;)






Okay, today's post is gonna be lonnngg, if I were to drag cause I went to lots of places.

Woke up at 9am today! *rise and shine earthlinks!*
Went to school at first cause my sis needed the pengetua's signature.
Pathetic.
No place to park the car so my dad parked over the bridge -,-

After that, went to Penang.
Firstly, went to sis's college to register.

I saw this on the way back! (it's a dead snake! EEK!)



Unfortunately, they needed something which I had no idea what it's called, so we went to a pos office to buy it.
How great that we had to wait for minutes there!

Then we went to Tanjong Bungah/Tokong (yes, yes, I don't even know which. Pathetic me) to buy a 2B pencil. (That college can't even provide us a pencil?! Fish).

Went to the college again after that. Seriously, I'm gonna become BBQ very soon.
Registered then bla bla bla.

FINALLY! Dad drove us to Gurney.
Saw my 'grandpa'(Lawrence) there with his friend. Didn't walk with him cause I'm with my sis and we wanted to shop.

It turns out that I don't get to buy any shirts cause of the sizes! There's no size S! How could that happened?! Urgh.

I can't believe I uploaded this picture -,-


I become my sis's 'maid'


I bought some accessories though. && it cost me a bomb! Seriously.
Went to Famous Amos to drink.

me&sis


I LOVE KIWI SMOOTHIE! *slurps*


After that, went for dinner, somewhere in Penang.
Home sweet home later that :P

thanks for the mirror, sis!


wanted to show the earrings, but sadly, can't be seen


p./s: I still don't dare to wear the contact lens. WTFish is with me?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB