Friday, May 15, 2009

Orphanage's Home & Outing.


Interact Club; Orphanage's home :


in the bus


Karine.








Tong.


Yng. (My eyes are so blur! Stupid shaking in the bus lah!)


the house. Along with Tong in the picture. LMAO


the kids. saw the tall tall one indian girl? I HATE HER!


the "king" of them all -____-



Wong Vivian with the kid

Games. I guess.


Look at vian! She's so cute weih! *laughoutloud*


O.O Serena's singing?! :X


NAH! This bloody kid hor, if she lose the musical chair game, she'll cry.
Like WTF! She only can win is it?


Group picture. I looked like an idiot -_-"



On the second thought, no pictures for Wesak Day
Also for Mother's Day :)



***


Few days ago..



Oh, man! She's going off tomorrow ad! :'(
Must text/call me ya! :3

***



This one is just random @_____@

I need foods to study. So this is part of the FOODS ;D


***





Skipped school today.
And went out to Jusco with sis for the last time. Most probably.
Then I saw someone(not sure). He looked so ah pek-ish lah :X
Never mind that.
I went out today just to go to Popular to hunt down books.
Only a few books and I went broke.
I left only about rm10! WTFish.

Sis didn't even treat me.
I know it's just too good to be true -_-



So yeah, I only left that amount of money after buying all the books!



I'm so gonna force myself to STUDY!
Mum said I'm crazy cause it's just mid year exam and I study like siao lang.
She wondered how I'll study when PMR is near :X

Okay, that's all for now.
Till then, BYE!



You people better appreciate this post lor!
It took me about one hour to complete this.
Just kidding. You don't need to ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB