Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Hate This Part Right Here.


I'll miss your stupid lame jokes
I'll miss your eerie laughs
I'll miss your complains
I'll miss your annoyance
I'll miss the sound of your annoying vibrating phone every second
I'll miss hanging out with you
I'll miss eating loads of snacks with you
I'll miss vaining around with you
I'll miss complaining stuffs to you(even though you don't listen) -_-"

But most of all, I'LL MISS THE WHOLE YOU!



HELLO, people!
Firstly, Good Luck for those who will be sitting for their mid-year examinations!
(Just in case I forgot that tomorrow).

Went to Penang just now.
Cause sis is moving in the house in Penang.
She brought along so many luggages weih! Not that I mind. Just that I have to help her carry all that to the car and to the room. WTF!

After leaving all her stuffs there, we went out.
No, not Gurney. So effing many cars linning up wanna park.
Dad just drove away from there and decided to go One-Stop (is that the name? I'm not sure).
I went pissed. Well, you know me. When I don't get things my way, I'll merajuk.
Call me immature, I DON'T CARE!
Hmmph.

That place was flooded with smokers and pai kias!
Sis don't allow me to walk to some stranded looking place. Hmm.
Since yesterday she didn't treat me, well, she did today!
Yipee!

Went to the Cupcake Cafe & Satay Hut (Odd name for a cafe. Two in one eh.) -_-
Okay, there was these two creepy guys that sat opposite our table.
Then one ah ma came up and asked me to belanja her.
I stared at my sis since she's the one who's gonna treat me.
She gimme the look that says, "WTF. Ask her get lost lah!".
So I just shook my head at the ah ma.
Then, one grandpa kept on staring at me eating.
GRR!
I got so pek chek with the people there lah!
Gth.




ME! Having a "happy" time there ;(



Then walk around and around.
Nothing to buy.
Shitty place.
I'll never go there again! Unless it's neccessary.

Went back to the house.
Left sis there.
I brought back my banana slice and chocolate cupcake back ;)

Before we went home(excluding sis XD), we went to the driving school office to get my sis's license.
YAY!
After all the tension she faced, she passed.
And also after all the time desperate for her to get the license, she's gone to college -_-"

So..
JIE! I got your lisence. No lah. It's with mummy.
Your picture is okay lah. Better than the other tiny tiny one eh
:P
And you better eat a lot lor!
Later you got skinnier than me, I'll cry arh XD (kidding har).
I'llmissyouloadsmydearestsis!


I brought my History text book along but ended up reading a few pages only -_-



GOODBYE & GOODNIGHT! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB