Saturday, May 30, 2009

She said.



Went to Sunway today!
Should have went yesterday and spy on them XD
I became my sis's personal maid today.
She bought so many stuffs for college.
And most of the stuffs are heavy! (shoes and clothes)
I don't mind, you know why? Cause I get to wear them when she's not home!
I can't believe I spent 3hours there walking with sis.
Usually I'll get bored in less than an hour there =___=


I kept on telling my sis that I'm hungry but she just kept on walking around finding for the stuffs that she wanted to buy.
Hmmph!
Cruel sis.
Then we went to 600cc to eat. Again.
Cause sis said that she wanted to eat the seafood.
Without Dennis there, we get to eat peacefully there.
LMAO











After eating continue shopping till about 4pm.
Then went and fixed the cellphones.
My phone is currently at the "hospital".
So, if you text/call me, kindly tell who are you :)

That's all for now.
Very tired.
Toodles, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB