Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day & Auto City.



Happy Belated Teacher's Day, dearest teachers!




We had class party yesterday at downstairs.
The tables were filled with snacks and sweets.
And of course the "delicious" mee.

Still, Tong, Yng, Karine, Chan and I ordered Gourmet Delight's.
Sweet&Sour chicken rice is yummy :P
Chocolate ice blended was tasty too. Haha

After that, we went to the hall and watched some show performed by the students.
The Malays who sang a few songs sucks lah. They sing till rain pours.
Indian dance was nice!
They're all so flexible weih. No fair!
The sketch leh.. *zips mouth*
They kek the teacher till she die -__-"


***


I went for tuition.
Again the teacher called me.
Only this time she called me something else.
Thanks a lot, Tong -__-

***


I went to school today instead of skipping school!
When SOMEONE could go out and enjoy herself.. Free Smiley Face
(I better not to continue)

So, no exam papers today.
Waste of time.
Didn't even study or anything.
Okay okay. Except for homework.

We talked and talked and talked.
Karine decided to dress up MinYee.
Then I went, "I wanna fix her hair! *laughsoutloud*".
Free Smiley Face

***


Went to Tong's house.
Online. Texted. Talk.
Waited for her sis to come home and get ready then off we go to AC.

Walked to Seoul Garden.
Met up with Karine and the others.
Saw CY and his friends. No no no, he and his friend saw me (How come I don't see them?!)

Karine and I went walking around planning to vain around the crowds.



There's some reasons why I blurred this one.


Got back to SG.


I looked like a giant when I stand beside her. WTF?!


Finished up the food then we went and hunt for tickets.
We bought top ups just to get the tickets.
(Chan! You owe me!) =___=

It was effing hot in there.
Those sweaty humans! Not to mention all the germs! :X
FLH were late. Hmm.
They reached about 10pm! O____O
I gave my camera to MinYee. (Thanks a lot for the photos!) ;)

After Karine and I saw them, we went to Ice Ice Baby.
We couldn't stand the hotness there.

Then we went back inside there after finishing our food.
We got so close to FLH! :D
Jiro's sooooooo CUTE!
Chan kept on telling us that she said "hello/hi" to Jiro and he answered her.
HMMPHH!

Since there's too many photos and I'm too lazy to upload, I shall upload this only ;D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB